A quick appetizer that will appease the kids at your party, are these Breakfast Sushi Bites. NO SUSHI INVOLVED! These are kid-friendly and are made with bananas, peanut butter, and Rice Krispies! These Breakfast Sushi Bites will take you less than 10 minutes to make.
Breakfast Sushi Bites
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- Peanut Butter
- Peel a banana and remove the skin.
- Using a butter knife, spread peanut butter all of the banana, covering the entire surface.
- Pour Rice Krispies in a small plate.
- Roll the peanut buttered banana in the Rice Krispies,
- Cut banana into sushi-sized bites and serve.