Guacamole is a favorite of mine. It’s healthy and easy to make. I love it on chips, toast, even grilled cheese! Who knew that adding bacon to it would make it that much better?! Feed your guests a hearty guacamole on game day. You can use any bacon you want – you know how much we love our turkey bacon.
- 2 avocados
- 1 large Tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 slices of turkey bacon (or bacon of your choice)
- Cook your bacon to desired doneness. I like mine burned and crunchy.
- Open the avocados and scoop out the insides.
- Blend the avocados until creamy
- Chop up onion, tomatoes, and bacon.
- Mix together with the avocado.
- Serve cold and enjoy!