Summer is my 2nd favorite time of the year (falling slightly behind winter). Like the holiday season, summer is filled with picnics, cook outs, and lots of al fresco dining. Also included, appetizers and tiny platters. Here are some of our delicious summer snacks to serve at your next picnic.
Cucumber and Goat Cheese Sliders
- 2 peeled and sliced cucumbers
- 6 oz of your favorite, spreadable goat cheese
- Small package of grape tomatoes, halved
- Slice cucumbers.
- Spread some goat cheese on each slice of cucumber.
- Insert a halved tomato into the goat cheese.
- Try not to eat them all.