We modified our cucumber salmon topping for another delicious seafood dish and discovered it would be great for just about anything! The fresh avocado citrus topping will add flair to your food and excite your taste buds. With spring in the air and summer on the horizon, this topping would make a great side for your outdoor gatherings.
Citrus Avocado Dip
- 1 squeezed lime
- salt and pepper
- Lemon Juice (to taste)
- 1 avocado
- 16 oz sour cream
- Peel, pit, and whip up the avocado.
- Add in lime juice and sour cream. Whip until smooth.
- Add in salt and pepper for taste.
- Squeeze in lemon juice until desired taste.
- Place in the fridge and take out just before serving.