I am on a buffalo chicken spree. You’ll find a lot of recipes coming soon featuring buffalo sauce. Here’s a simple summer dip recipe that will have your guests wanting more…
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce (there’s nothing better)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Lots of shredded chicken (I think we used 2-3 pounds)
- Heat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook chicken and shred beforehand.
- Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake for 20 mins or until mixture is heated through; stir.