This is an easy treat to make your guests as a side at breakfast or lunch. The green avocado and red tomato creamy mixture, give a touch of holiday cheer and the warm english muffin will give you some warmth on those cold winter mornings. Not to mention avocados are a great source of 20 nutrients! And that hummus at the bottom is a great source of fiber!
Hummus and Avocado Toast
- 1 avocado (makes 4 servings)
- 1 English Muffin
- About 1 tbsp of hummus
- Slice of tomato, or some canned diced and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash up your avocado, salt, pepper and tomato – almost as if you were making guacamole.
- Put your english muffin in the toaster and cook how you like.
- Spread a layer of hummus on the english muffin.
- Add a dollop (or two) of avocado.
- Eat and enjoy!