This post contains affiliate links.
Need a DIY gift idea? Try making a jar of some Homemade Lavender Vanilla Salt Scrub? It’s very easy to make – some epsom salt, lavender extract, vanilla extract and safflower oil.
Homemade Lavender Vanilla Salt Scrub
- 16 oz epsom salt – Epsom Salt 2lb on Amazon
- 3/4 cup safflower oil – Organic Refined Safflower Oil on Amazon
- 1 tsp. lavender extract – Star Kay White Pure Lavender Extract on Amazon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract – from your cupboard!
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Stir until all combined.
- Bottle in a mason jar and give to your loved ones.
We bottled these up in 16oz mason jars and overlaid them with fabric before sealing them. Epsom salt is great for aches and pains, while safflower oil contains Vitamin E for your skin. The scent of lavender is calming, while vanilla makes it sweet. Your skin will feel so soft and love you for it!