Whether you’re making dinner for your love, hanging with friends, or staying in with Netflix, these delicious Pomegranate Marquisritas are the best way to top off this weekend.
I haven’t made a Marquisrita yet, and I’ve been dying to make a Pomegranate-flavored one. In this house, frozen is our blend of choice.
- 3/4 cup tequila, silver/blue agave
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 4oz (about 1/2 tube) of limeade concentrate
- 3/4 blender full of ice
- Add ice and limeade to the blender.
- Pour tequila, triple sec, and pomegranate juice over the ice and limeade.
- Blend until smooth.