How about a Marquisrita for breakfast? Here’s a little twist on a favorite classic. The Mimosly Marquisrita is really easy to make and uses the basics of the original. Try serving this up at your next brunch!
- Ice Cubes (smaller the better)
- ¾ cup tequila
- ¾ cup triple sec
- ½ can (6oz) of frozen orange concentrate
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Fill ¾ of a blender up with ice.
- Add ¾ cup tequila, ¾ cup triple sec, ½ can (6oz) of frozen orange concentrate, and orange juice.
- Blend until all of the ice is crushed.
- Serve and garnish with lime and/or a salted rim.