Nom, nom, nom…get this deliciously spicy meal ready for your Friday night! Seriously, go out to the store tonight and get your supplies. If you’re a huge fan of Buffalo-anything, as I am, you will love this buffalo chicken roll.
Like 99% of the recipes on our site, this is easy to make. So if you’re hosting a football party, prepping a meal for your family, or trying to make something easy, this is for you. However, one thing to take note of is the dough. If you’re using store-bought dough read the instructions to see if it needs to rise. If you’re making dough from scratch, make sure you leave some time in your prep to let the dough rise. I used frozen dough and let it sit out for 2 hours, per the directions. Enough, here’s how to make a delicious buffalo chicken roll…
Buffalo Chicken Roll
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Sauce
- About a 1/3 cup of ranch dressing
- Take your dough out of the freezer, or make it, and let it rise for about 2-4 hours.
- You can do your own chicken prep, but I like to bake my chicken. Marinated, seasoned, breaded and baked. Let your chicken marinate in olive oil and lemon juice for a few hours (do this while your dough is rising.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your chicken out of the marinate and season with salt and pepper.
- I mix bread crumbs and mayo together and rub over the chicken, sprinkled with parmesan cheese, and then bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, roll out your dough. Sprinkle some flour over it and roll it out as thin as you can without it breaking.
- Spread out some of the shredded cheese over the flattened dough, staying away from the edges – about a 1/2-1 inch.
- Once the chicken is done, remove, let cool for a 5 minutes, and cut into cubes.
- Turn up your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine just 1/4 cup of the buffalo sauce with the cubed chicken. Mix until the chicken is covered.
- Lay down the chicken on top of the cheese.
- Spread remainder of cheese on the chicken.
- Combine ranch dressing with remaining buffalo sauce in a small bowl. Pour or spoon over the top lay of cheese. Spread.
- Carefully, tightly roll up the dough and seal down the ends.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet covered in aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and gobble it up!