Whether you’re setting up for the Super Bowl or the Puppy Bowl, your friends and family will love these hot, skillet nachos. You can make nachos with anything you love to eat. It could be loaded with cheese and chili, jalapenos and avocados, or onions and olives.
- cast iron skillet
- bag of blue corn chips
- 2 cups four cheese blend, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the cast iron skillet, layer a foundation of chips and top with some cheese and tomatoes. Continue layering chips and cheese until you have a healthy pile.
- Please in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Upon removal from the oven, top with chilled avocado and green onions.
- Dig in
For another delicious topping, try out some Turkey Chili.