When you’re in the mood for a quick snack or need some apps for a party, these mini buffalo chicken wheels are the perfect fit. Quick, easy, and delicious. My sister taught us how to make these; she’s been making them for our family, every Sunday for this year’s football season. Fatima and I made a ton of these for a handful of parties over our Christmas break, and they were a hit!
Mini Buffalo Chicken Wheels
- 1 container of crescent rolls
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- ¼ cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Boiling your chicken will make it easier to shred. Do this after setting your oven.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and cheeses.
- Sprinkle some flour on your counter and roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems. This was a little tricky for us. Good to do this while they are still cold.
- Spread the chicken mix over the dough and roll it up (“hot dog” style – the long way).
- Place the roll in the fridge.
- After about 10 minutes, remove the roll from the fridge and slice into inch thick pieces.
- Move the slices to a parchment covered baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with ranch, blue cheese, or your other favorite dressings – enjoy!!