Father’s Day is right around the corner! If your dad is like mine, you know he’s a very difficult person to shop for. My sister and I have always tried to brainstorm a long list of Father’s Day gift ideas year after year to come up with the perfect gift. Growing up, my dad was there for everything cheering me on during little league and soccer games, the loudest clapper at my school plays, and possibly the one who shed the most tears at my wedding. I don’t know what I would do without him. He’s also possibly a minion (or leader of) and we don’t know it. With his love for the little yellow trouble makers (and trains), I made him a Minion train last year.
This post contains affiliate links.
Oh the days of the handmade gifts, my sister and I presented to him as kids. Those were the easiest to make, a general good crowd pleaser. There’s one shirt my dad has that he still wears to this day. It must be over 15 years old at this point. If you’re still looking for ideas for your dad for Father’s Day, hopefully the list below will help to jump-start some ideas.
- The Art of Shaving – Keep your dad looking good with a gift from The Art of Shaving.
- Despicable Me 2 The Minions Role Figure Display Toy PVC Set Yellow – I used these to make the Minion train last year!
- Get 20% Off Your Shutterfly Order with code 20OFF2016 – Dads are sentimental, too! I made a calendar featuring Hayden for Christmas and he loved it so much, that it’s become an annual calendar. We love Shutterfly’s products!
- New Men’s Watches – for the dad who loves a classic watch, Amazon has a great selection.
- Apple Watch – Upgrade your techie dad’s watch with an Apple Watch!
- Bexar Watch Strap – Go a step further with the Apple Watch and get a leather strap to dress it up.
- Favorite candy in jars – One thing I know I can count on is a jar of his favorite candy. He loves classic Hershey candy jars and tins. I think this year I’ll get these golden nuggets – one of his favs.
- Instagram Coasters – A classic gift for anyone. Print your favorite photos and make them into these coasters. Better get going on these NOW! Follow the link for our tutorial.
- Need more ideas? Shop Amazon – Father’s Day Gifts!